First appointment– consultation: I will carefully pick the right pigment for your scalp to assure the right match. Secondly, a carefully designed hairline measured and drawn in.
Wash your hair with wax-free shampoo, and do not use conditioner or styling products of any kind. Do not scrub or scratch the scalp before your procedure or during washing your hair. Allow your hair to air dry. Do not take aspirin, fish oil or drink coffee the day of your procedure.
Topical numbing cream is applied to the areas to be treated. This is a very effective topical that is compounded and used mainly for laser treatments. If needed, a second topical is applied during the process. This layering of topicals provides a comfortable application.
The application usually runs between 3-5 hours, depending on your hair density, and level of hair loss.
The procedure is non-invasive and safe. Pigmentation is applied over 2-4 treatment sessions and the results are permanent, although top-ups every 3-5 years are required to correct any fading.
When applied by a skilled practitioner, hair tattoo can be almost undetectable. In fact, many of our clients do not tell anyone about their procedure and their treatment remains undetected.
AGATHA K. MICROPIGMENTATION
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Fully disposable system for every application, every time! This means new disposable needles, machine parts, pigment, pigment cups, etc.
- Strongest compounded numbing creams available.
- MRI safe, metal free, mineral based inks that won’t turn funny colors and look more natural
- Licensed tattoo artists, with advanced specialty training in Permanent Cosmetics
- Many years of combined experience
- Creates the look of a natural hairline on partly bald or fully bald heads
- Camouflages the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- Hides a thinning crown, slow thinning and balding process.
- Helps regain confidence
- Hides scars, burns, and birthmarks
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Makes hair look thicker
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our scalp micropigmentation treatment is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee which is valid for one year from the time of treatment.
The cost of your scalp micropigmentation treatment will vary depending on the size of the area!
£500 – £1500
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE,
Booking fee – £100.00 (non-refundable booking fee, redeemable against treatment)
A full consultation refund will be given if the practitioner cannot provide you with treatment.
48 hours cancellation policy
Aftercare: This will be explained in depth. It is vital that you adhere to your aftercare instructions to ensure that you are not vulnerable to infection once you have left the environment of the clinic. If the treated area is picked, pulled or knocked, not only is it more susceptible to infection but it may also affect the healed result and could appear uneven and require more work for which there will be an additional charge.
Agatha K. Micropigmentation takes no responsibility for clients who do not adhere to the aftercare and booking instructions provided.
AGATHA K. MICROPIGMENTATION