Send a photo of your head and get a quote now!
Scalp Micropigmentation (hair tattoo) is a cosmetic grade medical hairline tattoo, which serves to disguise thinning hair in men and women. The fastest growing innovation in hair loss history, hair tattoo uses advanced techniques to simulate the appearance of real and natural hair follicles, using tiny pigment deposits throughout the treatment area. When combined with thousands of other pigment deposits, the result is the appearance of a full head of shaven hair.
- Creates the look of a natural hairline on partly bald or fully bald heads
- Camouflages the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- Hides a thinning crown, slow thinning and balding process.
- Helps regain confidence
- Hides scars, burns, and birthmarks
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Makes hair look thicker
Why choose us:
- Fully disposable system for every application, every time! This means new disposable needles, machine parts, pigment, pigment cups etc.
- Strongest compounded numbing creams available.
- MRI safe, metal free, mineral based inks that won’t turn funny colors and look more natural
- Licensed tattoo artists, with advanced specialty training in Permanent Cosmetics
- Many years of combined experience
First appointment– consultation: I will carefully pick the right pigment for your scalp to assure the right match. Secondly, a carefully designed hairline measured and drawn in.
Wash your hair with wax-free shampoo, and do not use conditioner or styling products of any kind. Do not scrub or scratch the scalp before your procedure or during washing your hair. Allow your hair to air dry. Do not take aspirin, fish oil or drink coffee the day of your procedure.
Topical numbing cream is applied to the areas to be treated. This is a very effective topical that is compounded and used mainly for laser treatments. If needed, a second topical is applied during the process. This layering of topicals provides a comfortable application.
The application usually runs between 3-5 hours, depending on your hair density, and level of hair loss.
The procedure is non-invasive and safe. Pigmentation is applied over 2-4 treatment sessions and the results are permanent, although top-ups every 3-5 years are required to correct any fading.
When applied by a skilled practitioner, hair tattoo can be almost undetectable. In fact, many of our clients do not tell anyone about their procedure and their treatment remains undetected.