The biowave procedure takes care of the hairs and gives the eyelashes an expressive bend.
The effect after bio waving lasts from a month to two.
The BioLift set includes:
- 4 compositions
- Adhesive for curling
- Silicone rollers (5 pairs)
- Applicator (3pcs)
Step 1 – softens hairs, prepares for the next stage of the bio wave procedure.
Step 2 (Fixation) – fixes the hairs, creating a bend.
Step 3 (Nutrition) – nourishes and cares for the hairs. The main component of this composition is collagen.
Step 4 (Cleanser) – cleans hairs and removes balances.
- Use detergent no. 4 cleanser to remove grease, dust, and makeup remnants.
- Put eye patches on the lower eyelid to protect the skin during the procedure.
- Put the laminating roller on the upper eyelid, as close to the edge as possible, then apply glue to the eyelashes, supporting the applicator.
- Soak the adhesive for 1 minute.
- Apply compound No. 1 to the eyelashes and distribute the applicator. Soak for 8-12 minutes.
- Apply the fixing agent no. 2 and distribute the applicator. Soak for 8-12 minutes.
- Apply compound No. 3 and stand for 5 minutes.
- Use tool number 4 to cleanse and remove remnants of the compounds.
- The aging time of the formulations is calculated based on the thickness of the eyelashes: 8 min. for thin, 10 min. for medium thickness, 12 min. for thick hair.